NZIQS Research Committee
The NZIQS Research Committee has been reestablished to promote, guide and facilitate the production and dissemination of New Zealand-centric Quantity Surveying research by NZIQS members or other interested parties. The specific goals and purpose of the Research Committee are listed below.
We are actively seeking open source or creative commons licensed publications for inclusion in an accessible repository of QS-related research. If you have any content, or other initiatives in this regard, please contact us.
NZIQS Research Group goals and purpose:
- Promote the production and dissemination of research that is beneficial to the NZ Quantity Surveying profession
- Contribute to assuring the quality of QS research activities in New Zealand
- Fostering the delivery of the strategic objectives of the NZIQS by commissioning and disseminating the findings of research
- Promoting practical and industry-relevant research in the New Zealand tertiary education sector
- Engagement with PAQS partners and wider research community and encourage new researchers
- Leverage other research funding opportunities
Research Committee Members
Brian Reardon (Convenor)