Here is a selection of articles and links on a wide variety of subjects relating to COVID-19. Most of these are updated frequently with the latest advice. Send us information that will be useful to add to this page.
Disclaimer: NZIQS provides this information and links in good faith and is not responsible for any errors or omissions. Please contact the companies or websites directly for more details.
Covid19.govt.nz - for all information relating to COVID-19
Construction Sector Accord
Building & Construction Information
Alert Levels Information
Business & Employment Advice
Mental Health and Resilience
- Bell Gully
- Will the effects of coronavirus allow you to avoid contractual obligations?
- latest updates
- wage subsidies and employment
- tax, ACC and cash flow
- health and safety
- Duncan Cotterill
- Managing legal implications in a global pandemic: Health and safety, tax issues, data protection, commercial leases, commercial cooperation, electronic signatures
- BDO New Zealand
- Wage subsidy FAQ and calculator, Dealing with economic turbulence, Potential effects on 2020 reporting periods
- How to effectively use Zoom and work from home during the pandemic
- Microsoft Teams
- Use for chat, calls and online meetings between team and external people