Flame Stoppers Limited
Quantity Surveyor Trainee / Administrator
Flame Stoppers Ltd (NZ's Leading Passive Fire Expert) is looking for another rising star to join our commercial team. This is a dual-purpose role, combining oversight of the administrative functions of the office, along with work as a QS trainee. Being a passive fire company that covers multiple disciplines (i.e.- Electrical, Mechanical, Hydraulic, Sprinkler, Architectural etc) the role will offer well rounded experience for any upcoming QS wanting valuable hands on experience.
Flame Stoppers Ltd (NZ's Leading Passive Fire Expert) is looking for a QS trainee / Administrator to join commercial team.
If you would like to learn more about our company visit our website www.flamestoppers.co.nz
The QS Trainee / Administrator role will offer:
- An opportunity for training and development and well-rounded experience.
- An opportunity to complete our Flame Stoppers QS Trainee programme.
- Competitive Salary and opportunity for growth.
- Working with a progressive company and a trade that welcomes the latest Technology, i.e.- QA Apps, Project management software etc.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Preparation of payment claims.
- Preparation of variations.
- Measuring and Estimating (all services trades and architectural / structural drawings etc.)
- Contract Administration.
- Site Measures and Site Surveys.
- Providing a range of administrative support to our QS and Accounts team including: issuing purchase orders, maintaining / ordering office/stock supplies, monitoring staff timesheets via Clockshark, invoice recording).
- Bachelor of Construction / Quantity Surveying, or equivalent.
- High grades in qualifying program advantageous.
Experiences: Experience an advantage but not necessary.
- Rising star with a positive attitude, willingness to learn and develop.
- Proficient in Excel, PDF writer, etc.
- Quick learner.
If you are interested please send all CV's to Brittany@flamestoppers.co.nz, Sarah@flamestoppers.co.nz and Wayne@flamestoppers.co.nz
We look forward to hearing from you.
Enter multiple emails separated with a semi-colon (;).