Auckland and South Island
We are on the hunt for several Quantity Surveyors who are keen to be part of a committed, down to earth team, that thrive on challenges and who have a strong work ethic.
As a well-established, successful, family owned construction company working in the commercial, infrastructure and residential markets, Dominion Contractors prides itself on commitment to it's people, quality and health and safety.
We are on the hunt for a number of Quantity Surveyors who are keen to be part of a committed, down to earth team, that thrive on challenges and who have a strong work ethic. You will need to have proven experience as a QS in this industry so you can hit the ground running. We have a range projects throughout Auckland & South Island, so the location does vary for each role. Dominion is an exciting and successful company who can offer opportunities with a highly dedicated management team to support personal and professional growth.
You will be part of an established team covering a range of projects within the Auckland or Canterbury area. The QS we are looking for will be able to deliver the following:
• Be responsible for measuring, take-off's and pricing of work and setting and monitoring of contract budgets
• Evaluating and negotiating subcontract tenders
• Preparation, evaluation and submission of contract progress claims and valuation and negotiation of final accounts.
• Manage variations, project financial summaries and formulation of reports and audits.
• Liaise closely with the Project Managers and Supervisors and be able to work both autonomously and within a team
• Deliver effective reporting of project in order to facilitate achievement of the job budget and deadlines
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to building relationships across the board.
• Experience in Quantity Surveying; assessing progress claims, variations, delays and EOTs, contractual correspondence, final accounts.
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word Project etc
• You will have recognised qualification in Quantity Surveying and experience gained.
• A strong eye for detail and accuracy
• Contribute to the team to achieve common goal.
Please visit our website to read more about this exciting and successful family company or contact
Enter multiple emails separated with a semi-colon (;).