A rare opportunity is now available for another superstar QS to join the Magic Maddren family team. Every Maddren build is different, so every day is interesting and every day you’ll learn something new.
Complex one off architectural and engineering marvels require you to have the full array of QS skills, you’re going to need them, and if you don’t already have them all, don’t worry we’ll teach you!
We’re looking for someone to help nurture the Maddren ecosystem; ask yourself these questions: do you want to contribute to a captivating culture? do you want to benefit from and contribute to this amazing learning opportunity? do you think you can balance on the fine line between the art and science? do you want to experience Maddren Magic every day?
If the answer is YEAH!! then send us your CV today
same same same same same same same same same same same DIFFERENT!
Here in Maddren, we make magic not standard plans or cookie-cutter concept. We are a multi-award winning team, building magic homes for more than 80 years.
- Making sure construction costs and production are managed efficiently
- Measuring and take offs; Preparing estimates, variations & PO’s
- Ensure all claims and invoicing are completed in a timely manner
- Ensure queries are answered effectively and professionally
- Provide ongoing support to the QS team in all aspects as required
- Risk management and problem-solving
- Client relationship management
- 3+ years quantity surveying experience in New Zealand residential sector
- Confident, honest with high quality communication skills -Ability to do a take-off sheet
- Excellent attention to details and strong problem solver
- Passionate for design and build projects, you got to need a lot of them!
For more information or to apply email: email@example.com
Enter multiple emails separated with a semi-colon (;).