Flame Stoppers Limited
The QS trainee role will offer:
- An opportunity for training and development and well-rounded experience.
- An opportunity to complete our Flame Stoppers QS Trainee programme.
- Competitive Salary and opportunity for growth.
- Working with a progressive company and a trade that welcomes the latest Technology, i.e.- QA Apps, Project management software etc.
Flame Stoppers Ltd (NZ's Leading Passive Fire Expert) is looking for another rising star to join our commercial team. Being a passive fire company that covers multiple disciplines (i.e.- Electrical, Mechanical, Hydraulic, Sprinkler, Architectural etc) the role will offer well rounded experience for any upcoming QS wanting valuable hands on experience.
If you would like to learn more about our company visit our website www.flamestoppers.co.nz
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Preparation of payment claims
- Preparation of variations
- Measuring and Estimating (all services trades and architectural / structural drawings etc.)
- Contract Administration
- Site Measures and Site Surveys
- Bachelor of Construction / Quantity Surveying, or equivalent.
- High grades in qualifying program advantageous.
Experiences: Experience an advantage but not necessary.
- Rising star with a positive attitude, willingness to learn and develop
- Proficient in Excel, PDF writer, etc.
- Quick learner
If you are interested please send all CV's to Brittany@flamestoppers.co.nz & Wayne@flamestoppers.co.nz
We look forward to hearing from you.
Enter multiple emails separated with a semi-colon (;).