Welcome to this edition of ReSolution® the Quarterly Newsletter of the New Zealand Dispute Resolution Centre (NZDRC) and the New Zealand International Arbitration Centre (NZIAC)
ReSolution Issue 2: March 2012
To download the Newsletter in it's entirety CLICK HERE
1. Issue 2 Editorial
2. International Court of Arbitration Secretary General to Step Down
3. Arbitration Agreement Governed by Law of Seat of Arbitration
4. Good Faith Participation in Mediation: Recent Decisions in New York and California
5. Australian High Court Speaks Out on Adequacy of Arbitral Reasons
6. Binding Agreements to Mediate
7. The Judicial Duty to give Reasoned Decisions
8. Paging Dr. Freud. Paging Dr. Freud.
9. Overview of NZDRC’s Services
10. Model Clauses
11. Directory of Experts & Support Services
The team at NZDRC and NZIAC.
PO Box 911350 Victoria St West
Freephone 0508 DISPUTE (0508 34 77 883)
P: +64 9 486 7153
F: +64 9 486 7144
Fair, prompt and cost effective conflict management and dispute resolution services
Proudly serving industry, commerce and the community
Please note: The information contained in this email may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying, distribution or action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error please notify me immediately by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +64 9 486 7153. Thank you.