This page will assist NZIQS members to navigate their way through the Members Only pages of the NZIQS website and the Members Self Service Portal.
Logging on for the first time
What's in the Members Only section
View and update your contact details
Registering for NZIQS events
Paying invoices online
NZIQS Member Directory
Use of NZIQS logo
Logging on to the website for the first time
- Click on the ‘person’ icon at the top right hand corner of this webpage (above menu) or click here
- Enter your Member Code (found on your invoices, or contact NZIQS)
- Enter your First Name, Last Name and Post Code and create an easy to remember username (e.g. email address) and click Register
- Open the email from NZIQS and click the link
- Password Reset screen appears – enter username, password, and confirm same password.
- Click ‘Change Password’ button. You can now access the Members Only section of the website.
- To logout click the ‘open lock’ icon – top right hand corner.
To log in again, click the ‘lock’ icon, enter your username and password.
Back to top
- View and edit your contact details, your profile, (you can even add a photo to appear with your entry in the Member Directory)
- View your subscription and pay your invoices
- Register and pay for events
- Update your CPD records
- Log in as a member (instructions above).
- Go to the Members Self Service Portal page.
- Click on My Details and once in that page – press the blue ‘Edit’ button. Review and change your details as necessary.
- When complete, go to the top of page and press ‘Save’.
Via NZIQS Event Email
- Click the Register link in the email. The log in screen appears ‘Are You Known To Us?’ giving A, B & C options
A. enter your username and password to log in.
B. can’t remember your username and password? Enter your first and last name and EITHER your email address or Member Code, press Find Me. Once found, log in.
C. For non-members only.
2. The Book Event page appears. Specify ticket quantity & press ‘Next’
3. Your name will appear under Select Attendee, press ‘Next’
4. Click OK to receive a confirmation email, then click ‘Confirm Registration’.
5. Click ‘Back’ if you want to select another option
Via My Events under Members Portal
- Go to Members Self Service Portal
- Click My Events
- Click on Make a New Booking and a list of events will appear. Click ‘Book Now’ for the one you want to register for.
- Follow the instructions above for NZIQS Event Email (2. to 6.) to register for the event.
Click here for a step-by-step guide on how to pay for your subscription invoice
- As an NZIQS member you will appear on the Member Directory which the public can search.
- To check your details on the directory – click Member Directory, enter your surname and click ‘Search’.
- To add a summary of your skills and experience or a headshot photo to your directory listing go to the Members Self Service Portal, click on My Details and press the blue ‘Edit’ button.
- At the end of this page is the Member Directory section where you can make the necessary updates and changes and add your photo.
- When complete, go to the top of the page and press ‘Save’. To recheck your Member Directory listing, repeat step 2 above.
Fully Qualified Members of NZIQS (MNZIQS) are encouraged to apply to use the NZIQS logo and name to promote the Institute and their membership of it.
Click the link to read the policy guidelines on NZIQS logo usage and associated application form - Use of NZIQS Logo Guidelines and Application
Back to top
Download full instructions (with screenshots) to:
Register and log in to the NZIQS Website
Register for Event online
For assistance with registering or logging onto the website contact:
0800 4 NZIQS